How Do You Spell 000?
Correct spelling for the English word "000" is [z_ˈiə_ɹ_əʊ_z_ˈiə_ɹ_əʊ z_ˈiə_ɹ_əʊ], [zˈi͡əɹə͡ʊzˈi͡əɹə͡ʊ zˈi͡əɹə͡ʊ], [zˈiəɹəʊzˈiəɹəʊ zˈiəɹəʊ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 000
- I sent 16 000 crowns to Rome for my bull with orders not to desire any favour lest it should delay the despatch and give the ministers time to oppose it - "The Memoirs of Cardinal de Retz, Complete" by Jean Francois Paul de Gondi, Cardinal de Retz
- His figures placed Japan less than 3 000 miles west of the Canary Islands instead of the 12 000 miles which is the real distance - "Introductory American History" by Henry Eldridge Bourne Elbert Jay Benton
- More than 15 000 men and women welcomed him - "The Attempted Assassination of ex-President Theodore Roosevelt" by Oliver Remey Henry Cochems Wheeler Bloodgood
- It was made to appear that the additional L250 000 was in reality in advance of his instructions - "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete" by John Lothrop Motley
- Altogether then there is some 25 000 pounds to be divided between you and Millicent when she becomes mistress of this property - "Colonel Thorndyke's Secret" by G. A. Henty