How Do You Spell 1?
Correct spelling for the English word "1" is [w_ˈɒ_n], [wˈɒn], [wˈɒn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 1
- 22 1 The daughter of Tullius - "Selections from Viri Romae" by Charles François L'Homond
- In remembrance of April 1 1901 was engraved inside the gold case - "The Son of His Mother" by Clara Viebig
- But this bunch only cost 1 16 each - "The-Life-of-Me-an-autobiography" by Johnson, Clarence Edgar
- 1 company at Marie Galante - "The History of the First West India Regiment" by A. B. Ellis
- 11 also 1 Chron - "A New System; or, an Analysis of Antient Mythology. Volume I." by Jacob Bryant