How Do You Spell 10?
Correct spelling for the English word "10" is [t_ˈɛ_n], [tˈɛn], [tˈɛn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 10
- 10 All the gods had a meeting at a public place on Upolu to decide what was to be the end of the life of man - "Samoa, A Hundred Years Ago And Long Before" by George Turner
- 10 What is attention - "Training the Teacher" by A. F. Schauffler Antoinette Abernethy Lamoreaux Martin G. Brumbaugh Marion Lawrance
- 10 465 Have you any of them in the shop - "Second Shetland Truck System Report" by William Guthrie
- 10 Never try to appear more wise or learned than the rest of the company - "The Young Man's Guide" by William A. Alcott
- 10 Pardon me you are wrong - "French Conversation and Composition" by Harry Vincent Wann