How Do You Spell 100?
Correct spelling for the English word "100" is [w_ˈɒ_n_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d], [wˈɒnhˈʌndɹəd], [wˈɒnhˈʌndɹəd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 100
- 100 on the marriage ceremony - "The Tribes and Castes of the Central Provinces of India Volume II" by R. V. Russell
- If Napoleon could not break the Allies in the first engagement he had no chance against them now when they had been joined by 100 000 more men - "History of Modern Europe 1792-1878" by C. A. Fyffe
- Suppose a man owes you 100 and you ask him for it and he says Here are ten dollars on account and on next Thursday I will make another payment and as often as I can I will pay something until you are fully paid up - "Dollars and Sense" by Col. Wm. C. Hunter
- On my arrival on board the Old Jersey I found there about 1 100 prisoners many of them had been there from three to six months but few lived over that time if they did not get away by some means or other - "American Prisoners of the Revolution" by Danske Dandridge
- Some of his books were quite short little over 100 pages - "Six Months at the Cape" by R.M. Ballantyne