How Do You Spell 100TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "100th" is [w_ˈɒ_n_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d θ], [wˈɒnhˈʌndɹəd θ], [wˈɒnhˈʌndɹəd θ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 100TH
- The states lying west of the 100th meridian are loosely spoken of as arid semiarid or sub humid states - "Dry-Farming" by John A. Widtsoe
- Some time ago the relatives and friends of Mr Trueman urged him to celebrate the 100th birthday of his house - "The-Chignecto-Isthmus-and-its-first-settlers" by Trueman, Howard
- 344 and 345 then the advantage still remains with the three flute tap because in the case of the three flutes any lateral movement of the tap will be resisted at the two points c and D neither of which are directly opposite to the location of the projection B hence if the projection caused the tap to move laterally say 1 100th inch the effect at c and D would be very small whereas in the four flute Fig - "Modern Machine-Shop Practice, Volumes I and II" by Joshua Rose
- At 100th Street a bearded old man got on and sat down next to him - "Pagan Passions" by Gordon Randall Garrett Laurence Mark Janifer
- Recent investigations however have fully established the curious and very important fact that west of the western end of Lake Superior at about the 100th degree of west longitude a remarkable change begins to take place in the climate to such an extent that as we proceed westward the limit of vegetable growth and of the production of grain is extended far to the north so as to include the whole valley of the Saskatchewan which is represented as in other respects well fitted for settlement - "Handbook to the new Gold-fields" by R. M. Ballantyne