How Do You Spell 101ST?
Correct spelling for the English word "101st" is [w_ˈɒ_n_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d_ə_n f_ˈɜː_s_t], [wˈɒnhˈʌndɹədən fˈɜːst], [wˈɒnhˈʌndɹədən fˈɜːst]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 101ST
- Of whom could he be thinking so much as of himself when he wrote the 101st Rambler - "Dr. Johnson and His Circle" by John Bailey
- D E Aultman 101st Trench Mortar Battery - ""And they thought we wouldn't fight"" by Floyd Gibbons
- As they struck up some old familiar airs the face of Lieutenant Hanley of the 101st Infantry Company A of that division grew radiant as he said How I love to hear those old melodies - "See America First" by Orville O. Hiestand
- By reference to the 101st page opposite the year 1905 it will be seen that the date of the paschal moon is the 19th of April - "Our Calendar" by George Nichols Packer
- He however introduced me to three friends of his in the 101st Grenadiers who he suggested should be billeted on me - "The Invasion" by William Le Queux