How Do You Spell 10TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "10th" is [t_ˈɛ_n_θ], [tˈɛnθ], [tˈɛnθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 10TH
- Toward evening of the 10th we perceived a head of us a chain of high mountains entirely covered with snow - "Narrative of a Voyage to the Northwest Coast of America in the years 1811, 1812, 1813, and 1814 or the First American Settlement on the Pacific" by Gabriel Franchere
- She lighted a candle and wrote four letters one to her mother one to Dr Denslow one to Harry Glen in care of his mother and one to the Hospital Steward asking him to mail the letters in case he did not receive any contrary request from her before the 10th of January - "The Red Acorn" by John McElroy
- This was the 10th of March - "Memoirs of the Private Life, Return, and Reign of Napoleon in 1815, Vol. I" by Pierre Antoine Edouard Fleury de Chaboulon
- 10th 18 ' it's blurred so I can't read the rest of it - "Tabitha at Ivy Hall" by Ruth Alberta Brown
- The 10th Vermont guarded them to Washington - "Campaign of the Fourteenth Regiment New Jersey Volunteers" by J. Newton Terrill