How Do You Spell 11?
Correct spelling for the English word "11" is [ɪlˈɛvən], [ɪlˈɛvən], [ɪ_l_ˈɛ_v_ə_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 11
- The club leaves town at 11 30 to night - "Jimmy Kirkland and the Plot for a Pennant" by Hugh S. Fullerton
- 11 How many persons are there and what are they called - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown
- 11 Don't work directly after meals but talk wash and clean your teeth - "Early English Meals and Manners" by Various
- 11 No Freshman shall be obliged to observe any order of a Senior to come to him or go on any errand for him unless he be wanted immediately - "A Collection of College Words and Customs" by Benjamin Homer Hall
- Hogg comes he goes at half past 11 Clara has written for Fanny but she does not come - "The Life and Letters of Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, Volume I (of 2)" by Florence A. Thomas Marshall