How Do You Spell 111TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "111th" is [w_ˈɒ_n_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d_ə_n ɪ_l_ˈɛ_v_ə_n_θ], [wˈɒnhˈʌndɹədən ɪlˈɛvənθ], [wˈɒnhˈʌndɹədən ɪlˈɛvənθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 111TH
- To prove this is an ignoratio elenchi what the Sophist undertakes to prove is that Achilles will never overtake it and he really proves that Achilles passes it between the 111th and 112th yards - "Logic, Inductive and Deductive" by William Minto
- Charles W Barber 113th and 114th Regiments 111th Machine Gun Battalion - ""And they thought we wouldn't fight"" by Floyd Gibbons
- For instance the investigator of a resort on West 111th Street found several men smoking opium - "Commercialized Prostitution in New York City" by George Jackson Kneeland
- The eldest the late General Thomas Roberts raised a regiment which became the 111th and it is said he frequently officiated as Gold Stick in Waiting to George the Third - "Notes of an Overland Journey Through France and Egypt to Bombay" by Miss Emma Roberts
- The 111th Pennsylvania succeeded in getting into line and the 137th New York were but partly in line when the enemy opened fire upon them at less than fifty yards distance - "History of the Dewitt guard, company A, 50th regiment National guard, state of New York" by Unknown