How Do You Spell 11TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "11th" is [ɪlˈɛvənθ], [ɪlˈɛvənθ], [ɪ_l_ˈɛ_v_ə_n_θ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 11TH
- This took place on Saturday the 11th of April - "Speeches and Addresses of H. R. H. the Prince of Wales: 1863-1888" by Edward VII
- It was on the night of the 11th of May that the Countess sat at her child's bedside - "Lady Anna" by Anthony Trollope
- He generally shows first the church 11th cent - "The South of France--East Half" by Charles Bertram Black
- To day the 11th of April all sorts of news had arrived from the Tyrol and although this news did not alarm the Bavarian general he thought it nevertheless somewhat strange and unusual - "Andreas Hofer" by Lousia Muhlbach
- To Brigadier General G T Beauregard Commanding Provisional Army C S A Montgomery April 11th - "The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government, Vol. 1 (of 2)" by Jefferson Davis