How Do You Spell 12?
Correct spelling for the English word "12" is [twˈɛlv], [twˈɛlv], [t_w_ˈɛ_l_v]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 12
- 12 Meyenia crateriformis id - "Freshwater Sponges, Hydroids & Polyzoa" by Nelson Annandale
- 12 The watch girls must report at 6 p - "Guide to Hotel Housekeeping" by Mary E. Palmer
- Six thousand francs is the limit unless he ran on quickly you divide the 12 000 francs among the three of us - "Gallegher and Other Stories" by Richard Harding Davis
- Cast on 12 stitches knit 6 stitches plain bring the wool forward knit 2 stitches taken together bring the wool forward knit 2 taken together bring the wool forward knit 2 together - "The Ladies' Knitting and Netting Book" by Miss Watts
- 1890 12 m - "Our Calendar" by George Nichols Packer