How Do You Spell 12TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "12th" is [twˈɛlvθ], [twˈɛlvθ], [t_w_ˈɛ_l_v_θ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 12TH
- On the 12th June the Queen's cousin who had been the blind King of Hanover died in exile at Paris - "Life of Her Most Gracious Majesty the Queen, (Victoria) Vol II" by Sarah Tytler
- He had not been feeling very well after our sojourn in the hills and while we were at Selmeh had taken a chill and the medical officer had persuaded him on 12th December to go to the Field Ambulance at Jaffa for a short rest - "The Fifth Battalion Highland Light Infantry in the War 1914-1918" by F.L. Morrison
- I hold a warrant here for your arrest on the charge of having murdered Sir Geoffrey Kynaston on the 12th of August of last year - "The New Tenant" by E. Phillips Oppenheim
- It was only when all those anxious efforts for peace had been exhausted and it became clear that Mr Lincoln had determined to appeal to the sword to reduce the people of the Confederate States to the will of the section or party whose President he is that the undersigned resumed the official negotiation temporarily suspended and sent their secretary for a reply to their official note of March 12th - "The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government, Vol. 1 (of 2)" by Jefferson Davis
- It came against every regulation from my good friend the Deputy Adjutant General in Simla and it read 'Row Khurram 12th probably ordered front three hours' time - "The Pool in the Desert" by Sara Jeanette Duncan