How Do You Spell 13?
Correct spelling for the English word "13" is [θ_ˈɜː_t_iː_n], [θˈɜːtiːn], [θˈɜːtiːn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 13
- 13 all is lost - "Bataille De Dames" by Eugène Scribe and Ernest Legouvé
- 13 And now the ninth month from her conception drew near when Joseph took his wife and what other things were necessary to Bethlehem the city from whence he came - "The Forbidden Gospels and Epistles, Complete" by Archbishop Wake
- 13 9 1220 e - "Roman Society from Nero to Marcus Aurelius" by Samuel Dill
- The children calculated according to his method amounted to 13 5 per cent of the total - "The Aboriginal Population of the San Joaquin Valley, California" by Sherburne F. Cook
- War of Positions not anticipated by French 11 but settled down to 13 War Cabinet Walmer meeting 329 sqq - "1914" by John French, Viscount of Ypres