How Do You Spell 13TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "13th" is [θ_ˈɜː_t_iː_n_θ], [θˈɜːtiːnθ], [θˈɜːtiːnθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 13TH
- The charter was granted on the 13th of January 1547 The King died on the 29th - "Chapters in the History of the Insane in the British Isles" by Daniel Hack Tuke
- So on the morning of the 13th of October I kissed my mother forty times because that day she was forty years old - "The-Brick-Moon-and-Other-Stories" by Hale, Edward Everett
- We sailed for England on the 29th and arrived on the 13th of September 1821 after a speedy and pleasant passage - "Narrative of a Voyage to India; of a Shipwreck on board the Lady Castlereagh; and a Description of New South Wales" by W. B. Cramp
- Other members of the Virginia delegation soon joined him and on the 13th of May Washington made what was really a triumphant entry into the city - "Union and Democracy" by Allen Johnson
- On the 13th December we entered the broad stream of the Megna - "Himalayan Journals V2." by J. D. Hooker