How Do You Spell 14TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "14th" is [f_ˈɔː_t_iː_n_θ], [fˈɔːtiːnθ], [fˈɔːtiːnθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 14TH
- On the 14th October he wrote again saying that he was in good health and that Paris was a paradise which made him feel twenty years old - "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons" by Jacques Casanova de Seingalt
- Oudinot who at the beginning of the month had carried the positions held by the Roman troops outside the walls opened fire with heavy artillery on the 14th - "History of Modern Europe 1792-1878" by C. A. Fyffe
- I met Redmond on the night of Monday January 14th - "John Redmond's Last Years" by Stephen Gwynn
- On the 14th at the battle of South Mountain the enemy occupied the side and top of the mountain on both sides of the road - "A History of the Army Experience of William A. Canfield" by William A. Canfield
- On the 14th both armies were drawn up in battle array at earliest dawn Louis having strengthened his position by a deep trench which extended from Mook where he had stationed ten companies of infantry which thus rested on the village and the river - "The Rise of the Dutch Republic, Volume II.(of III) 1566-74" by John Lothrop Motley Last Updated: January 25, 2009