How Do You Spell 15?
Correct spelling for the English word "15" is [f_ˈɪ_f_t_iː_n], [fˈɪftiːn], [fˈɪftiːn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 15
- 15 Broad Street New York 5 N Y Gentlemen I am just in receipt of a faded and washed out 8x12 sheet of paper - "Epistles-from-Pap-Letters-from-the-man-known-as-The-Will-Rogers-of-Indiana" by Durham, Andrew Everett
- The boots I have on cost me 15 in Knoxville - "Portrait and Biography of Parson Brownlow, The Tennessee Patriot" by William Gannaway Brownlow
- 15 429 Did you get it - "Second Shetland Truck System Report" by William Guthrie
- 15 18 Now therefore why speak ye not a word of bringing the King back - "The One Great Reality" by Louisa Clayton
- 21 00 15 00 2 1400 Segunda Cortado - "The Former Philippines thru Foreign Eyes" by Tomás de Comyn Fedor Jagor Rudolf Ludwig Carl Virchow Charles Wilkes