How Do You Spell 150TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "150th" is [w_ˈɒ_n_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d_ə_n f_ˈɪ_f_t_iə_θ], [wˈɒnhˈʌndɹədən fˈɪfti͡əθ], [wˈɒnhˈʌndɹədən fˈɪftiəθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 150TH
- A tiger had lately committed some ravages within the lines of the 150th and the night before had actually entered the mess compound of the corps - "The Ruined Cities of Zululand" by Hugh Mulleneux Walmsley
- 1 Dr M H Williams 556 W 150th Street N Y City - "Napoleon's Campaign in Russia Anno 1812" by Achilles Rose
- This is exceedingly important and it was only by a misprint in the Quarto that it incorrectly appears there as the 150th word - "Bacon is Shake-Speare" by Sir Edwin Durning-Lawrence
- Orders for the 150th to press to the front - "The Ruined Cities of Zululand" by Hugh Mulleneux Walmsley
- Look out 150th there'll be sharp work for you soon - "The Ruined Cities of Zululand" by Hugh Mulleneux Walmsley