How Do You Spell 15TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "15th" is [f_ˈɪ_f_t_iː_n_θ], [fˈɪftiːnθ], [fˈɪftiːnθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 15TH
- And here first of all the words of the prayer itself struck her and then the 14th and 15th verses below - "A Letter of Credit" by Susan Warner
- In the 15th of Luke the elder son and the younger son were exactly opposite - "Pleasure & Profit in Bible Study" by Dwight Moody
- Between the 15th and the 20th of August I am expecting the good Tourgueneff there - "The George Sand-Gustave Flaubert Letters" by George Sand, Gustave Flaubert Translated by A.L. McKensie
- On the 15th day of November 1835 a company consisting of six men started from Milwaukee with an ox team and wagon the latter containing provisions tools etc - "Thirty Years in the Itinerancy" by Wesson Gage Miller
- At 9 o'clock April the 15th - "The Chief Legatee" by Anna Katharine Green