How Do You Spell 16?
Correct spelling for the English word "16" is [s_ˈɪ_k_s_t_iː_n], [sˈɪkstiːn], [sˈɪkstiːn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 16
- 15 16 Thou shall not deliver unto his master the servant which is escaped from his master unto thee - "The Anti-Slavery Examiner, Omnibus" by American Anti-Slavery Society
- 12 receives the Duke of Gloucester upon his visiting the island of Guernsey 16 notice of his death ii - "Memoirs and Correspondence of Admiral Lord de Saumarez. Vol II" by Sir John Ross
- 16 '68 Dear Henry - "Memoirs of James Robert Hope-Scott, Volume 2" by Robert Ornsby
- 16 Enskat ok enjerennokden nakwah oghnaken nyare enyonghdentyonko kanonghsakonghshon enyairon - "The Iroquois Book of Rites" by Horatio Hale
- 16 But in his last years he suffered from ill health - "Chopin The Story of the Boy Who Made Beautiful Melodies" by Thomas Tapper