How Do You Spell 16TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "16th" is [s_ˈɪ_k_s_t_iː_n_θ], [sˈɪkstiːnθ], [sˈɪkstiːnθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 16TH
- On 16th June the night having passed quietly we started at 6 30 A M and marched silently - "Ismailia" by Samuel W. Baker
- Yet during all that day Friday the 16th Souham remained ignorant of the extremity of his peril - "Tourcoing" by Hilaire Belloc
- At the 16th verse she came to a full pause - "A Letter of Credit" by Susan Warner
- On the 16th of August a Russian Esperantist Sro Kolovrot Cervinski paid us a visit at Riolunato and we had long and most interesting conversations with him our members all understanding quite easily - "The Esperantist, Complete" by Various
- July 16th the 159th was detailed to guard wagon trains on the west side of the Mississippi - "History of the 159th Regiment, N.Y.S.V." by Edward Duffy