How Do You Spell 17?
Correct spelling for the English word "17" is [s_ˈɛ_v_ə_n_t_ˌiː_n], [sˈɛvəntˌiːn], [sˈɛvəntˌiːn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 17
- I was 17 when I went with my sweetheart said a shop girl I never intended to make it a business I was in love with the first fellow declared a former stenographer - "Commercialized Prostitution in New York City" by George Jackson Kneeland
- Sunday September 17 E C and I follow a fresh deer track up a game trail and get a rabbit - "Through the Grand Canyon from Wyoming to Mexico" by E. L. Kolb
- 17 It is the same as though you would argue The truth that man is dead in sin is not necessary to justification neither in the beginning nor in the middle nor in the end hence it must not be taught - "Historical Introductions to the Symbolical Books of the Evangelical Lutheran Church" by Friedrich Bente
- London the 17 of Nouember - "The Principal Navigations, Voyages, Traffiques and Discoveries of the English Nation, v. 1, Northern Europe" by Richard Hakluyt
- 17 The Old Office Desk - "Timar's Two Worlds" by MÃ³r JÃ³kai