How Do You Spell 17TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "17th" is [s_ˈɛ_v_ə_n_t_ˌiː_n_θ], [sˈɛvəntˌiːnθ], [sˈɛvəntˌiːnθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 17TH
- The Sixteenth Division already existed its commander was appointed on September 17th - "John Redmond's Last Years" by Stephen Gwynn
- The greater portion of the 17th Corps had been transported across the river during the night preceding the movement of our company - "The History of Company A, Second Illinois Cavalry" by Samuel H. Fletcher
- 13 993 I see here an entry on 17th current 'To paid freight on b - "Second Shetland Truck System Report" by William Guthrie
- His assent is dated 17th June 1531 in Rentsch - "History Of Friedrich II. of Prussia, Vol. III. (of XXI.) Frederick The Great--The Hohenzollerns In Brandenburg--1412-1718" by Thomas Carlyle
- Perhaps I am going on the 17th or 20th - "The Letters of Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1 of 2)" by Frederic G. Kenyon