How Do You Spell 18?
Correct spelling for the English word "18" is [ˈeɪ_t_iː_n], [ˈe͡ɪtiːn], [ˈeɪtiːn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 18
- The temperature rose above freezing point and the Barrier surface was 18 inches deep in slush - "South with Scott" by Edward R. G. R. Evans
- 18 Calyptrea 50 World wide adherent to rocks etc - "Sea-Weeds, Shells and Fossils" by Peter Gray B. B. Woodward
- A hearth of brick extends 18 inches out from the fireplace - "The Fairfax County Courthouse" by Ross D. Netherton Ruby Waldeck
- 18 To what extent does intelligent voting depend upon actual exercise of the ballot - "Problems in American Democracy" by Thames Ross Williamson
- Thus a drive to the principal entrance of the house should be from 14 to 18 ft - "Garden-Craft Old and New" by John D. Sedding