How Do You Spell 18TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "18th" is [ˈeɪ_t_iː_n_θ], [ˈe͡ɪtiːnθ], [ˈeɪtiːnθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 18TH
- It was upon Tuesday July the 18th that the main body set out upon its march to the south and east - "Crecy" by Hilaire Belloc
- The first news Burton had on arriving there was of the death of his mother which had occurred 18th December 1854 at the time he lay ill at Sagharrah - "The Life of Sir Richard Burton" by Thomas Wright
- It is the 18th of May my last day my very last - "Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist" by Alexander Berkman
- 18th on Rule 4th - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown
- The next day or on the 18th of June it was carried up to the House of Lords - "The History of the Rise, Progress and Accomplishment of the Abolition of the African Slave-Trade, by the British Parliament (1839)" by Thomas Clarkson