How Do You Spell 19?
Correct spelling for the English word "19" is [n_ˈaɪ_n_t_iː_n], [nˈa͡ɪntiːn], [nˈaɪntiːn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for 19
Below is the list of 15 misspellings for the word "19". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- 1 9
Usage Examples for 19
- 19 The Blacksmith of Ragenbach. - "Timar's Two Worlds" by MÃ³r JÃ³kai
- Oct 19- Went to Toronto determined to find out whether there is no way of compelling the man who owns the land that blocks us from Yonge- street to open a road. - "The Narrative of Gordon Sellar Who Emigrated to Canada in 1825" by Gordon Sellar
- 19. No situation of greater interest than this can be conceived. - "McGuffey's Fifth Eclectic Reader" by William Holmes McGuffey
- By November 19 it was fiercely cold, and water and ink froze in the rooms with fires going all day and night. - "The Life of Mrs. Robert Louis Stevenson" by Nellie Van de Grift Sanchez
- One evening, the 19 March 1873, he entered a room where his ten- year- old boy had been reading aloud from a story by Pushkin. - "Essays on Russian Novelists" by William Lyon Phelps