How Do You Spell 19?
Correct spelling for the English word "19" is [n_ˈaɪ_n_t_iː_n], [nˈa͡ɪntiːn], [nˈaɪntiːn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 19
- 19 The Blacksmith of Ragenbach - "Timar's Two Worlds" by MÃ³r JÃ³kai
- Oct 19 Went to Toronto determined to find out whether there is no way of compelling the man who owns the land that blocks us from Yonge street to open a road - "The Narrative of Gordon Sellar Who Emigrated to Canada in 1825" by Gordon Sellar
- 19 No situation of greater interest than this can be conceived - "McGuffey's Fifth Eclectic Reader" by William Holmes McGuffey
- By November 19 it was fiercely cold and water and ink froze in the rooms with fires going all day and night - "The Life of Mrs. Robert Louis Stevenson" by Nellie Van de Grift Sanchez
- One evening the 19 March 1873 he entered a room where his ten year old boy had been reading aloud from a story by Pushkin - "Essays on Russian Novelists" by William Lyon Phelps