How Do You Spell 1920S?
Correct spelling for the English word "1920s" is [n_ˈaɪ_n_t_iː_n_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d_ə_n t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ z], [nˈa͡ɪntiːnhˈʌndɹədən twˈɛntɪ z], [nˈaɪntiːnhˈʌndɹədən twˈɛntɪ z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 1920S
- James Johnson described the Harlem of the 1920s as the culture capitol of the Negro world - "The Black Experience in America The Immigrant Heritage of America" by Norman Coombs
- In the 1920s and 1930s Albanian literary and philosophic periodicals appeared both at home and abroad - "Area Handbook for Albania" by Eugene K. Keefe Sarah Jane Elpern William Giloane James M. Moore, Jr. Stephen Peters Eston T. White
- Throughout the 1920s the farm situation remained critical - "Frying Pan Farm" by Elizabeth Brown Pryor
- This reality was powerfully demonstrated in the 1920s by a medical doctor Francis Pottenger - "How and When to Be Your Own Doctor" by Dr. Isabelle A. Moser with Steve Solomon
- We had a 22 rifle that was probably purchased in the 1920s by one of my brothers - "The Biography of a Rabbit" by Roy Benson, Jr.