How Do You Spell 1930S?
Correct spelling for the English word "1930s" is [n_ˈaɪ_n_t_iː_n_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d_ə_n θ_ˈɜː_t_ɪ z], [nˈa͡ɪntiːnhˈʌndɹədən θˈɜːtɪ z], [nˈaɪntiːnhˈʌndɹədən θˈɜːtɪ z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 1930S
- Today some of us older people are inclined to talk about the good old days and tell of how we were born during the horse and buggy days and how we lived through the Model T era the Great Depression of the 1930s and into the Jet Age - "The-Life-of-Me-an-autobiography" by Johnson, Clarence Edgar
- Western trained Albanian singers appeared in the mid 1930s - "Area Handbook for Albania" by Eugene K. Keefe Sarah Jane Elpern William Giloane James M. Moore, Jr. Stephen Peters Eston T. White
- Many years later during the depression of the 1930s a neighbor was giving me a homemade haircut one Sunday afternoon and when he discovered the scar on my head he laughed and said Now I know which one the mule kicked - "The-Life-of-Me-an-autobiography" by Johnson, Clarence Edgar
- The Second World War As ominous war clouds began to gather over Europe in the late 1930s most Americans were preoccupied with domestic problems resulting from the Depression - "The Black Experience in America The Immigrant Heritage of America" by Norman Coombs
- In the 1930s in contrast to Johnson's optimistic vision Adam Clayton Powell Jr - "The Black Experience in America The Immigrant Heritage of America" by Norman Coombs