How Do You Spell 1950S?
Correct spelling for the English word "1950s" is [n_ˈaɪ_n_t_iː_n_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d_ə_n f_ˈɪ_f_t_ɪ z], [nˈa͡ɪntiːnhˈʌndɹədən fˈɪftɪ z], [nˈaɪntiːnhˈʌndɹədən fˈɪftɪ z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 1950S
- A long tradition that upholds these values sometimes called the Hacker1 2 Ethic started in the 1950s - "Debian GNU/Linux: Guide to Installation and Usage" by John Goerzen and Ossama Othman
- Substantial aid from the Soviet Union during the 1950s resulted in modest growth of the economy with rapid rates of industrial growth and improvements in education and health - "Area Handbook for Albania" by Eugene K. Keefe Sarah Jane Elpern William Giloane James M. Moore, Jr. Stephen Peters Eston T. White
- I got out by the skin of my teeth during the troubles in the 1950s - "Border, Breed Nor Birth" by Dallas McCord Reynolds
- Oh we had to have it done the problem's been with us for a hundred years now growing ever since the 1950s and 60s insanity in the population growing spreading without rhyme or reason insinuating itself into every nook and cranny of our civilized life - "The Dark Door" by Alan Edward Nourse
- Sometime during the 1950s we needed a new car and the Clarks in Utah could get a better deal - "The Biography of a Rabbit" by Roy Benson, Jr.