How Do You Spell 1960S?
Correct spelling for the English word "1960s" is [n_ˈaɪ_n_t_iː_n_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d_ə_n s_ˈɪ_k_s_t_ɪ z], [nˈa͡ɪntiːnhˈʌndɹədən sˈɪkstɪ z], [nˈaɪntiːnhˈʌndɹədən sˈɪkstɪ z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 1960S
- In part his ideas have been put into effect by subsequent groups and his philosophy was similar to that which became popular in the 1960s - "The Black Experience in America The Immigrant Heritage of America" by Norman Coombs
- In the late 1960s there were still some variations in spelling - "Area Handbook for Albania" by Eugene K. Keefe Sarah Jane Elpern William Giloane James M. Moore, Jr. Stephen Peters Eston T. White
- The daily sleeping car through Morristown to and from New York City survived as long as the railroad itself into the early 1960s thus outlasting both of the Comstocks father and son - "History of the Comstock Patent Medicine Business and Dr. Morse's Indian Root Pills" by Robert B. Shaw
- I used it to hunt woodchucks for many years up to the 1960s when I hunted with Harold Kennedy and Brownie - "The Biography of a Rabbit" by Roy Benson, Jr.
- Back in the 1960s Professor Leonard Hayflick discovered that when tissue cells are taken from the body and cultured in a laboratory dish those cells grow and divide about fifty times give or take and then they stop - "Syndrome" by Thomas Hoover