How Do You Spell 1970S?
Correct spelling for the English word "1970s" is [n_ˈaɪ_n_t_iː_n_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d_ə_n s_ˈɛ_v_ə_n_t_ˌɪ z], [nˈa͡ɪntiːnhˈʌndɹədən sˈɛvəntˌɪ z], [nˈaɪntiːnhˈʌndɹədən sˈɛvəntˌɪ z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 1970S
- Indeed combined state and federal efforts founded on major theoretical advances in American Russian and Chinese seismic and geological theory since the early 1970s had shifted the language of earthquake prediction in California from if to when - "An Assessment of the Consequences and Preparations for a Catastrophic California Earthquake: Findings and Actions Taken Prepared By Federal Emergency Management Agency" by Various
- In the 1970s the Australian government was still in denial about exactly what had happened at Maralinga - "Underground" by Suelette Dreyfus
- The role of the government in designing agricultural policy proved to be a lasting one still felt by the farmer of the 1970s - "Frying Pan Farm" by Elizabeth Brown Pryor
- Violent crime rates have fallen to their lowest levels since the 1970s - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various
- America is selling more cars than Japan for the first time since the 1970s - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various