How Do You Spell 1980S?
Correct spelling for the English word "1980s" is [n_ˈaɪ_n_t_iː_n_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d_ə_n ˈeɪ_t_ɪ z], [nˈa͡ɪntiːnhˈʌndɹədən ˈe͡ɪtɪ z], [nˈaɪntiːnhˈʌndɹədən ˈeɪtɪ z]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 1980S
- Little happened in the rest of the world until the late 1980s - "The Online World" by Odd de Presno
- She also happened to be in a relationship and that relationship was with Electron one of the best Australian hackers of the late 1980s - "Underground" by Suelette Dreyfus
- The design firm her father had started and she'd kept going now with some architecture thrown in was on the ground floor of an old industrial loft building whose upper floors had been converted into rental apartments in the early 1980s - "Syndrome" by Thomas Hoover
- Until the late 1980s worms were obscure things more associated with research in a computer laboratory - "Underground" by Suelette Dreyfus
- Because the deficit was so large and because they benefited from tax cuts in the 1980s we did ask the wealthiest Americans to pay more to reduce the deficit - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various