How Do You Spell 19TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "19th" is [n_ˈaɪ_n_t_iː_n_θ], [nˈa͡ɪntiːnθ], [nˈaɪntiːnθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 19TH
- The speech with which King James opened the session on the 19th of March 1604 immediately before the conclusion of the first year of his reign has been often and often reproduced - "A History of England Principally in the Seventeenth Century, Volume I (of 6)" by Leopold von Ranke
- Rodney was recalled to England where he arrived on the 19th of September 1781 in ill health and rather downspirited - "The West Indies and the Spanish Main " by James Rodway
- Early in June my young companion herself was attacked by acute brain fever and on the 19th of June 1840 a third coffin was carried from my house - "The Love Affairs of Great Musicians, Volume 2" by Rupert Hughes
- Sunday 19th September It was rather worse weather than any that we had yet - "The Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides with Samuel Johnson, LL.D." by James Boswell
- As it was it rained heavily on the 19th and after a very heavy march in the dark we reached our new quarters about ten o'clock - "The Fifth Battalion Highland Light Infantry in the War 1914-1918" by F.L. Morrison