How Do You Spell 1B?
Correct spelling for the English word "1B" is [w_ˈɒ_n b_ˈiː], [wˈɒn bˈiː], [wˈɒn bˈiː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 1B
- Since then a large number of lethals have arisen one of them less than 0 1 unit from yellow and at least one other mutation has taken place between yellow and white so that the supposition is now rather that the lethal in question was not lethal 1 Indeed the linkage data show that this lethal which may be called lethal 1b lies extraordinarily close to white for the distance from yellow was 0 8 unit and of white from yellow on the basis of the same data 0 8 There was also a total absence of cross overs between lethal 1b and white in the total of 846 flies which could have shown such crossing over - "Sex-linked Inheritance in Drosophila" by Thomas Hunt Morgan Calvin B. Bridges
- 1a and 1b pl - "The Fundamental Principles of Old and New World Civilizations" by Zelia Nuttall
- The total number of feet of each kind of lumber required is given in Tables 1A and 1B Since the proportion of the different kinds of lumber and shingles varied for the different barns to draw an exact comparison it was necessary to base it upon the money value and for this purpose the total cost of lumber has been figured in each case - "Economy of the Round Dairy Barn" by Wilber John Fraser
- 1 2 or 1a 1b or 2790a 2790b - "Johann Sebastian Bach" by Johann Nikolaus Forkel and Charles Sanford Terry
- As to Antistrophe 2b that follows Antistrophe 2a so far as it goes but after line 9 it breaks off suddenly and closes with two lines corresponding in length and rhyme to the closing couplet of Antistrophe 1b the section immediately preceding which however belongs not to this group but to the other - "The Complete Poetical Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley Volume III" by Percy Bysshe Shelley Edited by Thomas Hutchinson, M. A.