How Do You Spell 1ST?
Correct spelling for the English word "1st" is [f_ˈɜː_s_t], [fˈɜːst], [fˈɜːst]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 1ST
- It was not until a year later that Punch thought of using a clothes basket and I would have given much for such a hint when I was dresser to the theatrical company of the 1st Royals - "Wonderful Adventures of Mrs. Seacole in Many Lands" by Mary Seacole Commentator: W. H. Russell
- Will knew his father and said nothing more and on July 1st took the place in the bank and began to work at 5 a week - "The Adventures of a Freshman" by Jesse Lynch Williams
- 1st But the old fool had to get lonesome - "Writing for Vaudeville" by Brett Page
- Pope having marched seventy miles in two days arrived on November 1st and McKinstry arrived close behind him - "From Fort Henry to Corinth" by Manning Ferguson Force
- The 1st November we were in lat - "A General History and Collection of Voyages and Travels, Vol. VIII." by Robert Kerr