How Do You Spell 2?
Correct spelling for the English word "2" is [t_ˈuː], [tˈuː], [tˈuː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 2
- She was right one night about 2 a - "Fanny Goes to War" by Pat Beauchamp
- My parents at last got so that along about 2 o'clock P M they would look anxiously out of the window and say Isn't it about time for the boys to get here with William's remains - "Remarks" by Bill Nye
- The following mean of heat at 2 p - "Expedition into Central Australia" by Charles Sturt
- 2 Who can he loue - "Minor Poems of Michael Drayton" by Michael Drayton
- 2 C Well it's a terrible Thing to be lost in the Dark - "The Toy Shop (1735) The King and the Miller of Mansfield (1737)" by Robert Dodsley