How Do You Spell 20?
Correct spelling for the English word "20" is [twˈɛntɪ], [twˈɛntɪ], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 20
- An earl was given 20 pounds which probably took the place of his one third from the county - "Our Legal Heritage, 4th Ed." by S. A. Reilly
- There's a charm in Spring 20 Young Benson's Song - "The Poems and Verses of Charles Dickens" by Charles Dickens
- Such a practice may have existed 20 or 30 years ago but I am entirely ignorant of it - "Second Shetland Truck System Report" by William Guthrie
- 20 This watch will have to be fixed - "French Conversation and Composition" by Harry Vincent Wann
- September 20 186 rany as time - "Brite and Fair" by Henry A. Shute