How Do You Spell 200?
Correct spelling for the English word "200" is [t_ˈuː_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d], [tˈuːhˈʌndɹəd], [tˈuːhˈʌndɹəd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 200
- Also the Assage wrecked on the Irish coast and valued at 200 000 pounds - "Battles with the Sea" by R.M. Ballantyne
- Some 200 were saved - "A History of Sea Power" by William Oliver Stevens and Allan Westcott
- He told me he had saved 200 at cab driving - "Reminiscences of a South African Pioneer" by W. C. Scully
- And yet there are the best of reasons for believing that the men in that room bought that night nearly 200 000 worth of Liberty Bonds - "The Blot on the Kaiser's 'Scutcheon" by Newell Dwight Hillis
- So rapidly did musk rat grow in favour as a lining and imitation fur that in 1888 it was no unusual thing for 200 000 musk rat skins to be brought to a single Hudson's Bay Company fort - "The Story of the Trapper" by A. C. Laut