How Do You Spell 20TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "20th" is [twˈɛnti͡əθ], [twˈɛntiəθ], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_iə_θ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 20TH
- On the 20th of June peace was proclaimed in London - "Memoirs of Henry Hunt, Esq. Volume 3" by Henry Hunt
- This in a word was the state of affairs in New York on the 20th of August from which important news may be expected every hour - "The Diplomatic Correspondence of the American Revolution, Vol. IX" by Various
- Note the ice box and wood burning stove standard features of the early 20th century kitchen - "Frying Pan Farm" by Elizabeth Brown Pryor
- Oh Paul I said the 20th for the Disabled Soldiers and Sailors didn't I - "The Fortunate Youth" by William J. Locke
- Mr Goffe recommended that no day earlier than the 20th December should be fixed for their departure - "Lady Anna" by Anthony Trollope