How Do You Spell 21?
Correct spelling for the English word "21" is [twˈɛntɪwˈɒn], [twˈɛntɪwˈɒn], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_w_ˈɒ_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 21
- 21 there corrected to their p - "Martine's Hand-book of Etiquette, and Guide to True Politeness" by Arthur Martine
- 4 20 21 13 What did this bring to him - "Bible-Readings-for-the-Home-Circle" by
- The stones have a diameter of 8 feet 6 inches the lower is 8 inches the upper 21 inches thick - "Peat and its Uses as Fertilizer and Fuel" by Samuel William Johnson
- April 21 About fifty natives collected - "Ismailia" by Samuel W. Baker
- 21 I am afraid my watch will stop - "French Conversation and Composition" by Harry Vincent Wann