How Do You Spell 21ST?
Correct spelling for the English word "21st" is [twˈɛntɪfˈɜːst], [twˈɛntɪfˈɜːst], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_f_ˈɜː_s_t]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 21ST
- On the 21st of July the French army set itself in motion before daybreak - "History Of Egypt From 330 B.C. To The Present Time, Volume 12 (of 12)" by S. Rappoport
- The preparations for the invasion of Pesaro were complete and it was determined that on January 22 the army should march out of Forli but on the night of the 21st a disturbance occurred - "The Life of Cesare Borgia" by Raphael Sabatini
- March 21St At four I called on my brother Wright a few minutes after her spirit was set at liberty - "Hetty Wesley" by Sir Arthur Thomas Quiller-Couch
- Early in the morning of the 21st heavy artillery firing was heard on our right - "History of the 159th Regiment, N.Y.S.V." by Edward Duffy
- On July 21st General Pope published an order making all property within five miles of a railway responsible for malicious injury done to such railway - "From Fort Henry to Corinth" by Manning Ferguson Force