How Do You Spell 22?
Correct spelling for the English word "22" is [twˈɛntɪtˈuː], [twˈɛntɪtˈuː], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_t_ˈuː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 22
- 22 167 427 452 494 ii - "The Life of Napoleon I (Volumes, 1 and 2)" by John Holland Rose
- 22 Poor foolish man is a foolish man folly is born with him folly is his name and so is he - "The Works of the Rev. Hugh Binning" by Hugh Binning
- 22 37 Surely that means a lot doesn't it - "The Key To Peace" by A. Marie Miles
- 22 28 Here was a definite decision - "My Daily Meditation for the Circling Year" by John Henry Jowett
- 22 and by Oeder and among the Arminians by Episcopius in the Instit - "Christology of the Old Testament: And a Commentary on the Messianic Predictions, v. 1" by Ernst Wilhelm Hengstenberg