How Do You Spell 22ND?
Correct spelling for the English word "22nd" is [twˈɛntɪsˈɛkənd], [twˈɛntɪsˈɛkənd], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_s_ˈɛ_k_ə_n_d]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 22ND
- The siege from May 22nd to June 5th was almost a farce - "Oxford" by Lang, Andrew
- Sydney Smith died on the 22nd of February 1845 and was buried by the side of his son Douglas in the Cemetery at Kensal Green - "Sydney Smith" by George W. E. Russell
- The general opinion was that we should never have the ghost of an opportunity and when we saw our guard on the morning of May 22nd we almost gave up hope - "The Escaping Club" by A. J. Evans
- Saint Aldegonde wrote to the Prince of Orange on the 22nd of November that the marriage had been finally settled upon that day - "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete" by John Lothrop Motley
- The Raising took place on the 22nd of September - "Missionary Work Among The Ojebway Indians" by Edward Francis Wilson