How Do You Spell 23?
Correct spelling for the English word "23" is [twˈɛntɪθɹˈiː], [twˈɛntɪθɹˈiː], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_θ_ɹ_ˈiː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 23
- Difference 23 8 15 7 - "Himalayan Journals V2." by J. D. Hooker
- They ran the analyses rapidly and in a very short time less than an hour their results stood at 23 per cent oxygen - "The Black Star Passes" by John W Campbell
- 23 Do you live by yourself - "Second Shetland Truck System Report" by William Guthrie
- The last notes came from Grant's hands soon after that and a few days later July 23 1885 his task completed he died - "The Boys' Life of Mark Twain" by Albert Bigelow Paine
- 1891 23 The Case for an Eight Hours Bill - "The History of the Fabian Society" by Edward R. Pease