How Do You Spell 24?
Correct spelling for the English word "24" is [twˈɛntɪfˈɔː], [twˈɛntɪfˈɔː], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_f_ˈɔː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 24
- After other 24 hours draw it into another barrel and then it will be clear and pale like White wine - "The Closet of Sir Kenelm Digby Knight Opened" by Kenelm Digby
- 24 it formed its possessive in an while otherwise it formed its possessive in es - "Surnames as a Science" by Robert Ferguson
- Established 1919 24 08 square miles - "Grand Teton [Wyoming] National Park" by United States Dept. of the Interior
- 29 24 100 October - "The Dollar Hen" by Milo M. Hastings
- Since then the Germans have put on 23 knot steamers and the British have contracted for 24 knot steamers - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various