How Do You Spell 24TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "24th" is [twˈɛntɪfˈɔːθ], [twˈɛntɪfˈɔːθ], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_f_ˈɔː_θ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 24TH
- The drive began October 24th - "Kelly Miller's History of the World War for Human Rights" by Kelly Miller
- We leave the description of the closing scene to Schindler When I went to him on the morning of the 24th of March 1827 I found him with distorted face and so weak that only by the greatest effort could he utter a few words - "Beethoven: A Memoir (2nd Ed.)" by Elliott Graeme
- Upon the 24th the day we were to keep St George's day the Rebels were to make a feint Attack at night upon the Lines a number of men were to be posted at the Lodgings of all the Officers and upon the Alarm Guns firing they were to put the Officers to death as they were coming out of their houses to go to their Barracks - "The Siege of Boston" by Allen French
- From the 18th until the 24th October Day and Lashly were at work repairing the disabled car and they made an excellent job of it so that there was no delay in the starting date for the pioneer party with the motors - "South with Scott" by Edward R. G. R. Evans
- Don John answered these three questions which in reality were but three forms of a single question upon the same day the 24th of January - "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete" by John Lothrop Motley