How Do You Spell 25?
Correct spelling for the English word "25" is [twˈɛntɪfˈa͡ɪv], [twˈɛntɪfˈaɪv], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_f_ˈaɪ_v]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 25
- Proceedings Sixth Pacific Science Congress 4 17 25 1947a - "Shoshone-Bannock Subsistence and Society" by Robert F. Murphy Yolanda Murphy
- They keep well until May 25 and he does not find it necessary to repack stored apples before marketing - "The Apple" by Various
- It is often observed that cattle lose from 25 to 100 pounds when turned on pasture from dry stable feed - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle" by U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler
- 25 address from the House of Commons to the king - "The Commercial Restraints of Ireland" by John Hely Hutchinson
- This room should be about 2 25 m in height and 1 25 m in length - "Free from School" by Rahul Alvares