How Do You Spell 250?
Correct spelling for the English word "250" is [t_ˈuː_h_ˈʌ_n_d_ɹ_ə_d_ə_n f_ˈɪ_f_t_ɪ], [tˈuːhˈʌndɹədən fˈɪftɪ], [tˈuːhˈʌndɹədən fˈɪftɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 250
- In 1915 the members were 2588 and 250 The removal to new premises in the autumn of 1914 was more than a mere change of offices since it provided the Society with a shop for the sale of its publications a hall sufficiently large for minor meetings and accommodation in the same house for the Research Department and the Women's Group - "The History of the Fabian Society" by Edward R. Pease
- There are 250 000 Germans - "Face to Face with Kaiserism" by James W. Gerard
- Weight of shot 1 250 lb - "The Secrets of the German War Office" by Dr. Armgaard Karl Graves
- F Missionary to Abenaquis 250 Ticonderoga - "The Makers of Canada: Index and Dictionary of Canadian History" by Various
- I handed it back to him and told him I would put up 500 of my own and for him to put his money back that if I lost he could get it changed and give me 250 All right said he and I bet 100 on the black and won it - "Forty Years a Gambler on the Mississippi" by George H. Devol