How Do You Spell 25TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "25th" is [twˈɛntɪfˈɪfθ], [twˈɛntɪfˈɪfθ], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_f_ˈɪ_f_θ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 25TH
- On the 25th Messrs - "Narrative of a Voyage to the Northwest Coast of America in the years 1811, 1812, 1813, and 1814 or the First American Settlement on the Pacific" by Gabriel Franchere
- August 25th Paid Isaaco goods to the full value of two prime slaves according to agreement - "The Journal Of A Mission To The Interior Of Africa, In The Year 1805" by Mungo Park
- Cook was appointed a first lieutenant in the navy and commander of the Endeavour on May 25th 1768 and his ship's company all told numbered eighty five persons - "The Naval Pioneers of Australia" by Louis Becke and Walter Jeffery
- The news reached London on Sunday November 25th - "Nooks and Corners of the New England Coast" by Samuel Adams Drake
- The opposition replaced them and on the 25th of March 1802 the treaty of Amiens completed the pacification of the world - "History of the French Revolution from 1789 to 1814" by F. A. M. Miguet