How Do You Spell 26TH?
Correct spelling for the English word "26th" is [twˈɛntɪsˈɪksθ], [twˈɛntɪsˈɪksθ], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_s_ˈɪ_k_s_θ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 26TH
- And that was June 26th when the grass was up - "The Young Alaskans on the Missouri" by Emerson Hough
- In the great battle for Thiepval on the 26th of last September one of our Tanks charged an enemy trench here - "The Old Front Line" by John Masefield
- My purpose is to arrive on the eve of the 26th - "The Letters of William James, Vol. II" by William James
- The impotent close of the international monetary conference at Brussels in February 1893 was followed by the Act of the Governor General of India in Council of June 26th closing the Indian Mint to the free coinage of silver - "The History of Currency, 1252 to 1896" by William Arthur Shaw
- No secure conveyance offered till the 26th of the same month being thirteen days after my receipt of it - "Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson" by Thomas Jefferson