How Do You Spell 27?
Correct spelling for the English word "27" is [twˈɛntɪsˈɛvən], [twˈɛntɪsˈɛvən], [t_w_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_s_ˈɛ_v_ə_n]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for 27
- 27 degrees 49 minutes north long - "Himalayan Journals V2." by J. D. Hooker
- 27 The father and the mother of the captain - "Pitman's Commercial Spanish Grammar (2nd ed.)" by C. A. Toledano
- 27 The ship fled fast till the stars 'gan to fail And round me gathered etc - "The Complete Poetical Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley Volume III" by Percy Bysshe Shelley Edited by Thomas Hutchinson, M. A.
- Experiment No 27 Moist and Dry Gluten Weigh 30 gms - "Human Foods and Their Nutritive Value" by Harry Snyder
- 11 27 4 In whom must we believe in order to be saved - "Bible-Readings-for-the-Home-Circle" by